Submission Preparation Checklist
All submissions must meet the following requirements.
- This submission meets the requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The article should be written in MS Word software and should follow the APA Style format. (Double space, 10-point Times New Roman)
- The article should be written in English, using either American or British spelling, and should be clear, concise, and grammatically correct.
- The article should be original research work and has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- Authors should mention any ethical approval committees and the approval number/ID, if applicable (dealing with humans or animals).
- Authors should mention on request all sources/ raw data used in the manuscript and guarantee that all data used is genuine with no fabrication.
- The article should be plagiarism-free, with less than a 20% similarity rate.
- All authors are required to agree to the Copyright Statement when submitting the manuscripts.
- All authors must be responsible for the manuscript's content, contribute equally, agree on the authorship order, and agree to publish all photos, datasets, and other material this submission provides.
- All tables and figures have been numbered and labeled and should be precise (high resolution) and original that did not copy from other media.
- All authors declare that there is no conflict of interest regarding the publication of this paper.
- All references have been checked for accuracy and completeness (APA style), and it contains at least 25 references, with less than 5% of self-citation.
ArticlesSection default policy
Author(s) and ACAA permit unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work with proper citation. This work is open access and licensed under Creative Commons Attribution International License (CC BY 4.0).
Last Updated: 10/08/2023 (Content is subject to change according to the newest regulations)
ACAA may collect and use personal information that is vital for publishing and processing of all submitted manuscripts. This information may include names, affiliation and contact details, including postal address, emails, phone numbers and fax numbers. Any personal information received by ACAA will only be used to: process and publish your manuscript.
The data collected from registered and non-registered users of this journal falls within the scope of the standard functioning of peer-reviewed journals. It includes information that makes communication possible for the editorial process; it is used to informs readers about the authorship and editing of content; it enables collecting aggregated data on readership behaviors, as well as tracking geopolitical and social elements of scholarly communication.
This journal’s editorial team uses this data to guide its work in publishing and improving this journal. Data that will assist in developing this publishing platform may be shared with its developer Public Knowledge Project in an anonymized and aggregated form, with appropriate exceptions such as article metrics. The data will not be sold by this journal or PKP nor will it be used for purposes other than those stated here. The authors published in this journal are responsible for the human subject data that figures in the research reported here.
Those involved in editing this journal seek to be compliant with industry standards for data privacy, including the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provision for “data subject rights” that include (a) breach notification; (b) right of access; (c) the right to be forgotten; (d) data portability; and (e) privacy by design. The GDPR also allows for the recognition of “the public interest in the availability of the data,” which has a particular saliency for those involved in maintaining, with the greatest integrity possible, the public record of scholarly publishing.